What is the Texas Texas Youth Football Coaches Association?
Our Mission: The Texas Youth Football Coaches Association (TYFCA) is the principle advocate and leadership organization for Texas youth football coaches. TYFCA aims to provide the highest quality representation, education, and services to Texas youth football coaches and associate members, and enhances the integrity of coaches and the organizations they represent. Our mission statement is simply this: To help, serve, and nurture our Texas youth football coaches as they work to help, instruct, develop,- and serve our youth football players.
"HELPING DEVELOP COACHES TO HELP DEVELOP OUR YOUTH."
The Texas Youth Football Coaches Association was formally organized on December 1, 2015 with three members..
1. To help maintain the highest possible standards in youth football and the coaching integrity and to work together for the improvement of conditions of Texas youth football.
2. To secure a better understanding of the problems of youth football coaching and to place at the disposal of coaches sources of information.
3. To attempt to improve youth football in all phases by aiding the coaches in securing a more thorough understanding of the sport.
4. To have a representative group of coaches to whom youth football problems of general interest may be referred, in hopes of creating better relationships between organizations and leagues.
5. To promote good fellowship and social contact among coaches.